A cell-based and Ready-to-use concept
for in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation
CacoReady™ is an innovative cell-based and ready-to-use kit.
The kit consists of 24 and 96 insert-integrated permeable support seeded with differentiated and polarized Caco-2 barriers on polycarbonate microporous filters.
CacoReady™ Allows in vitro intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets. CacoReady™ is flexible since plates can be used up to 5 days after ideal cell barrier differentiation at day 21. CacoReady™ is a time and cost-saving tool for early stage drug discovery and development.
Provides 21-day cell barrier allowing reduction of in-house maintenance and handling of Caco-2 cell cultures.
High flexibility as the kit is useable up to 5 days after after 21-day cell barrier differentiation.
Time saving and cost-effective.
Adaptable to automated procedures and High Throughtput Screening.
Easy and clean handling.
Full cell functionality after transportation.
Shipping medium easy to remove by liquefactionat 37ºC.
You could also take advantage from our Caco Express service in which you could receive your CacoReady™ plates in a shorter period of time with just a little increase in their cost.
- 24 and 96-HTS insert–integrated plate format.
- Exclusive solid shipping medium.
- Evaluation of: oral absorption efficiency, oral bioavailability and oral toxicity.
- Study of mechanisms involved in oral and intestinal absorption.
- Suitable for research on new delivery systems.
- Studies of Drug Transporters and Drug-Drug Interaction.