defined('_JEXEC') or die; ?>$app= JFactory::getApplication(); ?>
Click here to view it on Google Maps
1.- National Grants:
- "Assistance to BIO convention 2012". Granted by FECYT (Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology). Total amount granted: 2.118,07€. Year 2012.
- "Development of Novel in vitro h-CNT and ho-OATP1B1-based cellular kits mimicking physiological barriers". Granted by CDTi (Center for Industrial and Technical Development). Total amount granted: 282.677,00€. Year 2012.
- "Institutional and Entrepreneurial Mission to India-travel grant". Granted by ACC10 (Catalan Agency for business competitively). Total amount granted: 500€. Year 2013.
- "Integral Program for international expansion and market consolidation, ICEX-NEXT". Granted by ICEX with FEDER funds (Spanish Institute of External Commerce). Total amount granted: 25.100€. Year 2014.
- "Plan for USA internationalization, ICEX-TARGET USA". Granted by ICEX (Spanish Institute of External Commerce). Total Amount granted: 15.132,81€. Year 2014.
2.- International Grants:
- "Development of novel ready-to-use in vitro kits based on human Hepatocytes; transporter characterization and functional validation". To be submitted in 2014. EUROSTARS program. 400.000€ requested.
READYCELL's SCIENTIFIC CONTRIBUTIONS IN CONGRESSES & SEMINARS
- Poster presentation titled: "Determination of Drug Permeability and efflux in pre-plated
- Speaker keynote titled: "Trends and Challenges in the Drug Discovery sector". Congress: In Vitro Choice meeting, Barcelona. Organized by CERETOX. 2013.
- Poster presentation titled "Ready-to-use technology: Optimization of ADMET assays". Congress: ADME & Predictive Toxicology, Barcelona. Organized by Select Biosciences. 2014.
- Participation in "Evaluation of ADMET Drug Properties in Drug Discovery" congress & workshop, Brussels. Organized by Mondial Research. 2014.
SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS BASED ON READYCELL PRODUCTS
- Kenzaoui BH1 et al., Int J Nanomedicine (2012). PMID: 22419874
- Tolosa et al., Arch Toxicol (2013). PMID: 23397584
- Lahoz et al., Toxicol in vitro (2013). PMID: 22910125
- Janer et al., Tox Lett (2014) [Submitted]
USAGE OF READYCELL PRODUCTS IN EUROPEAN PROJECTS
- Nanotest (FP7_HEALTH_2007, 201335)
- Liintop (FP6_LIFESCIHEATH_2005, 037499)
DISTINGUISHED MEMBERSHIPS OF READYCELL
- DMDG: Drug Metabolism Discussion Group
- IVTIP: In Vitro Testing Industrial Platform
- ASEBIO: Association of Spanish Biotech Companies
- Catalonia Bio: Association of Catalan Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies